INTELLEGENT LIPOSOME TECHNOLOGY
Liposome; phospholipid-containing, cell structure-like, hydrophilic and lipophilic parts with an amphibious property between 30 nm – 1000 nm carrier systems.
It is the best model for biological membranes. It resembles the cell structure and can easily insert active ingredients into the body. They are preferred in many areas as drug carrier from dermocosmetic to biotechnology.
Usage areas of liposome;
- Identification of tumors
- Enzyme displacement
- Oncology treatment
Advantages of Liposome;
Specialties of liposomes in terms of cosmetic and dermatology;
- They have membranous structure like skin barrier layer. Artificial cell as they are modeled for skin and they do not have the problem of compliance with the cell membranes in the body.
- The membranes are easily integrated into the barrier layers of the skin without changing the physical structure.
- It is effective in renewing the skin because they can carry the phosphatidylcholine group to the lower layers of the epidermis.
- It is used and will be using successfully in the prevention and treatment of many skin problems in dermatology world.
- Revolution in the World of Dermatology with Liposome Technology